Pray God hears this prayer. That God increases my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelleluvsGod

Disciple of Prayer
Pray God hears this prayer. That God increases my love for him and faith in him. That God touches my sons' hearts and they love and follow him too. That God will bless, protect, guide, forgive, and love us. That I can serve God with a joyful heart and be pleasing to my Heavenly Father. That I will obey, honor, and respect God at all times. Thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God increases my faith and trust in Him and takes away all of my fear, doubt and worry. Also, that He continues to bless our practice with His supernatural blessings, success, prosperity and profitability, as well as a supernatural number of new patient consult calls, who...
Replies
5
Views
255
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
404
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:9 – “If my heart has been enticed by a woman, or if I have lurked at my neighbor’s door…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:9, Job is addressing the sin of adultery or lustful intent. He acknowledges that sin begins in...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom