Pray ### get ms ### next school year for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a classroom teacher, I pray for my future students. I pray for favor for my class roster, please pray I am assigned with students who respect and listen to their teacher. I was drowning and struggling the whole school year with defiant behaviors and constant micromanagement and discrimination...
Replies
7
Views
103
Please pray that my son ### will have a successful year. Please pray that he will have caring and good teachers. Please pray that he will be able to focus and complete his assignments.
Replies
6
Views
417
Lord, guide me to prepare myself for the next school year. As a teacher in high school. Including whatever I need to do or buy. (clothes, accessories, etc.)
Replies
7
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom