Pray forhealing, creative restoration for christopher , karen's heart

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray forhealing, creative restoration for christopher , karen's heart and back and healing , creative miralce for mike and estella and joyce. Pray for healing , creative restoration for jordaan and God's blessing guidance for ashton . Pray for salvationand deliverance for mr. ouattra . Pray for God help to stop sharia finance and expose it .

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My teacher diagnosed with breast cancer. She is incredibly kind, caring, creative, and maternal. Her husband’s car was hit by an 18-wheeler truck, and her father-in-law passed away. For her heart to be comforted, faith, and amazing miracles/healing. The oil of joy, garments of praise, laying of...
Replies
Views
I pray for God’s guidance against all evil that anyone is planning against me. May they not succeed in their evil ways. I pray for strength and fortitude through the hardship I am going through now. I pray for my health to improve - my vision and my kidneys to be restored in Jesus name. I pray...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my health. I am supposed to have surgery next week. I have never had surgery before, and I am pretty scared. When I add in my worries about my employment and the cost of all this, it is overwhelming. It is affecting my relationship and I am struggling. I need...
Replies
Views
Lor dpelase mirauclously touch and restore my grandma and whoel fmaiyl to exceleltn healrth and recreate missing cells teeth body parts needed for exceleltn health in ur bodies. pelase restre what the enemy has kileld stole or destroye din my fmialy life Lord have merc yon my sins. i please YOur...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I come to You totally broken and exhausted. I never thought my marriage would come to this. First I ask that You would begin to heal the pain, the sorrow, the fear and the anxiety in my heart. I ask that You would hold my hand during this ordeal and let me know that You still...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom