Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter pandoricasbox
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pandoricasbox

Guest
I have a friend who is cutting herself. Please pray. She just told me she isn't sure if God cares, and she is refusing to tell me why she was just cutting because she's afraid she'll scare me.
 
Father I pray that you help your ### and take away the feeling that you do not care for her. Father remove the knife from your ### and take away that harm that is occurring. Amen
 
Oh Dear Jesus,

Please Please be with the one who is cutting themselves right now. I pray that the holy spirit be laid up on this child of your Lord Jesus and that you clothe them in love and truth! Jesus give your precious child a loving person to guide them through this rough difficult time and need.

I pray for guidance, love, encouragement, and most of all your divine intervention on behalf of this one who is cutting.

I love you Lord and thank you for all you are going to do.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I had herpes my mom has been saying hateful words; she would say, "is it curable? Oh, that disease isn't what all is going to happen to you." When I lost my baby, she was like, "that is why you lost your baby." She has been mean to me all her life and would bring up, "you have been...
Replies
11
Views
218
My friend is in a heavy situation right now, stuff happened in her marriage and she wants a divorce, her husband abuses her and also is in affairs and just days ago her mother-in-law told her to wake him up, she did and he got upset saying she disturbed him and hit her with a plastic container...
Replies
7
Views
128
Please pray for my marriage my mother in law always treats my husband soo bad she has two sons and thw oldest one doesnt visit her nor let her see her grandkids and they never spend time with her. My mother in law lives with us because her husband died and my husband didnt want her to be...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom