Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter deepfainu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deepfainu

Guest
Dear ###, pray for my family members' salvation and my relationship with God. Pray for PhD work; it is going to the third year and submission of the thesis. Pray for the selection of a fellowship sponsored by ###. Please pray for my selection.

Thank you

Praise the Lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
164
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
211
Prayer for the PhD Thesis defense of my son to give him a guide and give a strength and calm and to answer all the questions that ask of their teacher and give him a clear answer and give him a full of mind and he finish all the papers works that he needed 🙏 in the name of mighty Jesus Amen🙏🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom