Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lolitamc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lolitamc

Guest
I've been out of work for two months. I've applied several places with no luck. On top of that, the company that let me go unfairly is appealing my unemployment. I thought it couldn't get any worse. People really know how to kick you when you're down. I pray that everything goes OK tomorrow with this appeal and I continue to receive my unemployment or until I find a job. Please pray for me.
 
I pray that your will be done tomorrow. That if it is your will this person receive their unemployment tomorrow that you will place a very understanding judge before the case. I pray for a job and quickly Lord Jesus.

Help them to get through this time or rain and have faith in you alone Jesus.

amen
 
I join this prayer servant in humble request for help in obtaining temporal needs. Oh Lord, grant this prayer that this prayer servant may return to You to praise Your Holy Name. I plead this in the Name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord please take care of ### Lord as she needs a secure Job desperately. Lord take heed of her situation and act upon it Lord that she may not have to face such job crunch in future Lord, Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
I wish you will get a job soon. Believe in GOD and have some patience. God will listen your prayers and bless you... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to intervene although we are the citizens of this country but are not protected by the law and usually forced to work from 8.30am to 3am (Monday to Sunday) but for foreigners it is 10am to 4pm (Mondays to Friday), and we have to fight to show how hungry we are in order to get a...
Replies
6
Views
95
A pray to receive accident claim appeal approval. I’m on short term disability for herniated disc, pinched nerve in my neck and right arm. I have not worked in several weeks. I really need this accident claim appeal approval. We sent all the information in that shows that this was an accident...
Replies
6
Views
225
I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom