Pray For ###..

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Dear God, I come thanking you in Jesus' Name, for life health and strength. I thanks you for forgiven of sin. Father God, I come today saying that you would deliver my brother, ###, from his probation requirements. Please let him find favor with you, and the State Probation Agency.

I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I pray for ### and his intentions Lord. Lord forgive his sins and grant him the requirements that he has for his brother in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we bring brother ### to you able hands and pray that he may find favor in your amazing grace, in Jesus Name
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. I pray God's perfect will be done in your ###'s life.
 
Love of God and answer to this judicial situation may Jesus our personal Savior have mercy. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need pray for my son for God to turn and soften the judges heart. Bring salvation and peace to my son but mostly give him a lesser sentence or even probation in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
169
Pray for justice although this happened years ago back in 2019 ask Jesus to return the oppression in full as the employer force me to work from 830am to 300am and forced me to work until I fall ill and landed up in hospital and I have to use my money for the medical bills and use this...
Replies
9
Views
149
Pray for protection over me, and my family going forward, Pray that God will remove the inner stress and fear. Pray that he will take care of every matter in a probate, that the lawyer I talk to will contact the probate officer. finances. Pray that God will lead me and my children and the...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom