Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tina5998
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tina5998

Guest
I come to you this night and ask that you pray for my ###. He has been in the hospital for the past two weeks because of an infection in his right leg. The doctor says the infection has spread throughout his whole body and that the antibiotics are not working. I pray for the infection to be gone and for him to be well again.
 
King of Kings praying for ### to return home a well man and the health of a better kind. Amen.
 
Father in the name of Jesus I place ###'s Dad in your sickroom and ask you to work your miracle to make him whole again. These mercies I ask in your Holy Name and thanking you by faith for what you are about to do Amen!
 
God heal this person. Put your loving arms around him and let him know that you are there with him always. We know that you are God and can do anything according to your will. We pray for a miracle for him. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### Dad total healing from the infections, that he will be discharged from the hospital and be reunited with his loving family, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My baby girl is back home, and I thank God for that with all my heart. I also want to thank every single person who prayed for her and kept her in their thoughts. Your prayers truly meant so much to me during one of the scariest and most emotionally overwhelming days I’ve experienced in a long...
Replies
9
Views
237
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. She has been working very hard in rehabilitation and has always believed that Jesus would heal her. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March...
Replies
6
Views
224
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom