Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter elenadprz87@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elenadprz87@gmail.com

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROKEN FAMILY. MY EX-PARTNER BROKE UP WITH US TO PURSUE HIS SOCIAL LIFE AND OTHER WOMEN. HE LEFT ME WITH A BOY OF ### AND A LOT OF HEARTACHE. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS CONVERSION TO RECEIVE JESUS INTO HIS LIFE AND TO TURN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO SEEK TO TAKE HIM FROM US. PLEASE PRAY THAT HIS EYES WILL OPEN TO THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW DEARLY WE MISS HIM AND NEED HIM TO RETURN TO US.
 
Merciful Lord Jesus, I pray to you for ###. Lord please calm her life, her mind and soul Lord. Lord she is in trouble and heart broken Lord. Her partner has left her and she is all alone and lonely Lord. Lord I pray to you for her partner Lord. Please change his heart Lord and make way so that he not only comes back to ### and their child but also to you Lord. Lord in your loving kindness and mercy answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Prayers for your family and all involved in this situation. Lord please lay your healing and loving hand upon this situation.

In your name I pray

Amen and amen
 
Lord touch your people and their pain..as we lift up holy hands to heaven and believe that you are able and willing to meet ### needs...Lord touch ### and show him family values and the importance of family bring him home to his family as a godly man serving You and your purpose and will in Jesus name we pray
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
228
Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
99
pray for my partner that he will be released from Social worker and police and able to return home today. my children missed him very much
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom