Pray For ### !

  • Thread starter Thread starter jess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jess

Guest
my mother is in for heart surgery tomorrow at ### am please pray all goes well !!!
 
Lord may your guiding hand be upon this surgery. Please provide quick healing on this ###'s mom.
 
Our gracious God I place this mother before you and her condition. Surgery is to be done I humbly ask that you hold the hands of the Surgeon in the operating room and perform a miracle on ###'s mother. The Doctors & Surgeons cannot do it but I know you can Father God. Comfort ### and help her to understand your mysteries I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord be with her mom and give her special healing. In Jesus name.
 
Please Lord guide the doctors/surgeons that the surgery will be successful as what you have done to my son who went through the same operation.
 
Lord I put ###'s mother in your merciful care, Lord please take care of this surgery and instead of the Doctors you yourself do the surgery and provide complete healing to ###'s mother by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has surgery tomorrow morning. Please pray that everything goes well and there are no complications; he's an elderly, sick man. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
225
When my dad had his hernia surgery, the doctors discovered that he is experiencing afib with his heart again. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow where they are going to look into it and see what the next step is. I'm asking for prayer that everything goes well, and that if he does have to...
Replies
11
Views
112
My bunny..my baby girl...has to undergo a dental surgery tomorrow. Pls pls pls pray that the surgery goes well and she comes out of it fit and all her discomfort and pain is gone. Thanks 🙏
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom