Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diana

Guest
Please pray for ### as ### is having health problems and developmental delays.
 
Lord please pray for this ### for his health & well being.
 
Lord,

Please grant any help and assistance that the son of this faithful person may need and grant her the help and strength she may need. I join in her prayer, humbly asking for your help in the name of Jesus Christ, our savior. Please hear our prayers and please help with this.

Thank you.

Amen.
 
It is so good to know that God is always with us in our time of need. Psalm 91:15 (NIV) says, ...I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Be encouraged that when we trust God nothing is wasted. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall (Psalm 55:22 NIV).

Give God the situation, and He will be faithful to His promise to bring good out of difficulty. …we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).

This challenging time will drive your faith deeper in God and teach you things that you can use later to help others. God loves you, and He has a good plan for your life. For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT).
 
Lord, I lift ###'s Son to you just now Lord. Restore his health Lord, and May he be alright through your Love and healing for him Lord, Lead ### to your resources Lord, for her son, Give her strength Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Please Lord, to give ### a perfect health. Please heal ### from ### sick. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
DEAR LORD PLEASE HELP RESTORE THIS CHILD AND HELP HIM TO OVERCOME ANY SICKNESS THAT MAY HOLD THIS CHILD DOWN IN JESUS NAME AMEN......
 
Lord God I lift this son up to you for

a healing. Help him to grow in accordance

to his age level. In Jesus name I pray
 
Nothing in my hand I bring but simply to the cross I cling. Our eternal God & father the giver of life I come before you and stand in the gap for this mother whose son is having health problems and developmental delays I pray for your divine intervention and I curse whatever have come up against this son and order it back to a dry place. I ask for total healing in his body, soul and mind as hold faith with his mom believing that you are going to destroy whatever has come up against him and give him a new body. Thank you Lord for what you are about to do in this young man's life.
 
Father lord, protect this ### let him be healthy and strong ###. Let the ### be happy and praise U. Let your protection be with them. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old son who has a speech delay and was diagnosed with global developmental delay, autism, etc. My son was talking early and he is not speaking right now. I really miss hearing his voice and I am just praying that he will be able to speak again. I am so worried about...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up my precious grandson, ### to you. You know his heart and his need to communicate. Lord, I ask that you touch his tongue and loosen it, that he may speak clearly and with confidence. Remove any barriers, trauma, or developmental delays holding him back from...
Replies
10
Views
234
Please pray for Governor ###'s plan for ### to release a Master Plan to better support people with Autism and other developmental disabilities to be achieved in ### and for good to always help poor misfortunate kids and adults with developmental disabilities like autism and speech delays...
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom