Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial breakthrough, permanent job, debt cancelation
Replies
12
Views
171
Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
241
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom