Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter clary777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clary777

Guest
Pls Pray for promotion in my job, my health, and financial breakthrough.
 
Loving Lord, Bless ### with the promotion he/she desired. Give him/her Good health in Christ Jesus name, Amen

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.†Joshua 1:7
 
Dear Lord God I pray for you with a humble heart please answer the prayer of my sister in Christ ### to get her promotion. In Jesus name Amen!
 
###, God hears your prayers, He loves you more than your can ever know. Father, I ask for your blessing of abundance in all areas of ###'s life, providing healing and prosperity that will glorify you. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Father God I pray that the financial blessings be released to ### in the name of Jesus. Restore the health and keep ### close to You. Help ### enjoy the promise of Your prosperity as ### decides to walk with You each day. Blessings in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord, ### needs some breakthroughs in health and finances. Please lead, guide, and direct ### and meet these needs in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Healing, financial wisdom, favor at work and peace in their life in Jesus' name, amen! Thank you, Lord!! We call it done!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
111
For some financial issues to be resolved and nothing else to happen. Husbands job to not be in jeopardy. Give us at least 8 more years please. Please solve his disability issues. Please bring a promised promotion to my son. Please take care of these issues father. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
118
I need ur prayers death spirits surrounding my house to removed by the blood of Jesus christ. Witches attacking us. Sleep not getting well.health issue and my daughter marriage not done, job promotion and salary increase obstacles occuring. Pls pray
Replies
9
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom