Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am desperate for sales, I really need God's intervention otherwise I am going to be in real trouble, I am already in trouble financially, I owe money, and I get money to pay one bill and maneuver the other bills,
I am out of money, please God help me get some sales and may they stay stable, others at my job are very stable on their income, mine goes up and down, quite a bit, I don't understand why I can't keep it steady
I am praying for God to help, thank you again Jesus for helping me.
I pray for smooth sales, more sales, and huge sales. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a financial blessing for myself, that I can close the sales I have and get to finish the sales and get paid for those and that I can have a job or sales with a steady income and I can pay all my bills, and to be worried about money. Heavenly Father I pray for a financial...
Replies
7
Views
279
Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
9
Views
20
Please pray about this: our electricity bill is always very high because our electric company (which is the only one we can choose) is known to have high prices. This has caused a lot of problems with my ### who is the one who pays the bill (he is a professing Christian but confused spiritually...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom