Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEASE LET ME COMPLETE ALL OF MY DUTIES TODAY SUCCESSFULLY. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
155
Dear Lord, I will be having my 24hr tour of duty. Please guide me and let this day be less productive. I don’t know if I can survive this for the whole month to be on 24hr duty every 3 days. I pray that my duty today will be bearable with less patients. I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
195
Please pray for me as I prepare to take the Physician Licensure Examination this October. This will be my first board exam, and I am feeling both excited and nervous. Because I still have hospital duties, I have not been able to study as much as I would like, and I often feel physically and...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom