Pray for ###

Lord we ask that this procedure is successful and only good news. We pray that all anxiety leaves in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you very much for all your prayers. Colonoscopy was done on ###. They removed a small polyp. Other than that nothing serious. I am fine now. Thank you Lord.
 
Thank you very much for all your prayers. Colonoscopy was done on 25th Nov. They removed a small polyp. Other than that nothing serious. I am fine now. Thank you Lord.
PRAISE GOD!! I'm glad you're doing well!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a colonoscopy June 18 for really severe stomach problems. I am petrified of what could be found (colon and colorectal cancer, obstruction, dysplasia, etc.). I pray it's an infection or colitis flare, nothing cancerous or requires surgery because I have other health issues, and I pray...
Replies
12
Views
244
please help me !!!! these are this afternoon ! I feel so anxious right now, I need help thanking him for the gifts of my legs and my arms and the face I use to express my dance. but I am really nervous, and scared. please pray i'll get in the team.
Replies
9
Views
170
My mother had a colonoscopy recently and she hasn't been attending her dialysis appointments because she is still affected by the colonoscopy prep. I pray that she will be healed and able to attend her appointments. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom