pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
acknowledge God all the time

acknowledge God all the time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I have almost lost my faith as there is a Tiktok video promoting the Taoist faith to get a job and ask me to go to his house to get the talisman and at night I keep getting black figures in my dreams. Pray that I will find a job soon and pray for repentance. As I thought of leaving the...
Replies
10
Views
150
Pray for tomorrow pray meeting I pray for this pray meeting God with us and help us in jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom