pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I have almost lost my faith as there is a Tiktok video promoting the Taoist faith to get a job and ask me to go to his house to get the talisman and at night I keep getting black figures in my dreams. Pray that I will find a job soon and pray for repentance. As I thought of leaving the...
Replies
10
Views
150
Pray for tomorrow pray meeting I pray for this pray meeting God with us and help us in jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom