Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my father the doctors told him he may have MRSA in his bloodstream he is in the hospital fighting two infections a stool and maybe MRSA infection which is a deadly infection. Pray for him his name is ###, pray his stool infection clears up and pray his test results for MRSA infection comes back negative thank you and God bless.....
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So... it's been awhile since I was here last.. I asked for help in finding my way back to Jesus; and, many of you prayed for me. I thank you all... I have avoided posting here since then..... because... I was stricken with a skin disease immediately after my last post..... Since the day before...
Replies
10
Views
202
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
209
Jesus bless my son remove all fever n pain infection away from him
Replies
13
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom