Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manojck

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for my father ### ### having cancer at stomach going to start treatment at ###, ###.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with healing from cancer's sickness and please bless him with perfect health. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Prayer for a Sick Person

Almighty and Eternal God,

You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.

Hear us for Your sick servant (N...)###,

for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,

that being restored to bodily health, Please HEAL LORD,

he may give thanks to You.

Through Christ our Lord. Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. My dad has a lot of health issues and can’t work and they think his stomach cancer is back. And my stepmom who was paying the bills had to have emergency back surgery and can’t go back to work so I’m working ### hours a week to pay for everything and just need some...
Replies
8
Views
125
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
134
Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom