Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I am feeling that I'm not enough connected with my emotions, I feel lost and can't be intuitive for my life. Pray that God helps me and gives me a better outlook on my life. Pray that God gives me clarity and that my life gets better and that I'm happy.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I move to a new city because I met someone, I’m not getting a lot out of this relationship and always being left the look at the back of his head and listening to projects being carryed through, I’m not getting enough attention and not feeling very attractive anymore. I’m starting to feel...
Replies
13
Views
163
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
praying for happiness ever since losing my husband while pregnant I lost everything I'm even questioning my faith. I'm starting to feel like good don't like me I feel like my prayers go un answered. I remembered going to church and telling the pastor (catholic) that I lost my husband he had a...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom