Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, please pour your many blessings out upon this woman. Help her to be comforted and filled with your love and peace. Help her to no longer worry about any problems that are concerning her. Help her to feel at ease. Your love is unconditional, please help all of us to remember that. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
204
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
10
Views
192
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom