Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me as I do paperwork for a complaint that I filed at work. Pray that I think clearly, write well, see what needs to be seen, have the courage to do this, and win my case.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please please fight fight for me in absolutely every way form in my complaint with ### make me please please wik win this complaint against ### in absolutely every way form now absolutely no delay at all in jesus name in jesus name lord please please refund me all my money my ###...
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord make solicitor I called fight case for me absolutely no fee no win no fee and to win this complaint negligence against ### now no delay get me all absolutely all my money bavk and and abundant abundant compensation and for ### to be arrested sacked punished shamed exposed expelled held...
Replies
9
Views
365
Lord please please make s clinic absolutely all my money back plus plus compensation without having to go to a solicitor right now absolutely no delay at all in jesus name lord please please please fight for me in my complaint make me win win it in absolutely every single way form now no delay...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom