Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

niakay

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God as I come before at this time I want coverage for my daughter who is in a bad place. She hates herself, if she tries something and she fails, she slump further down into that slump. Please God please remove suicidal thoughts from her mind, let her believe in herself just as how you God and her family believe in her. Let her cling to you when things go wrong, let her know that we love and believe in her. Let her know that when she is told good things about herself it is true. She can't continue to speak lowly of herself and believe only negatives. Remove the generational curse that have taken a hold of her, let her be great at what she wants to by believing. Remove the evil forces that want to engulf her life and send her to the wrong place. Let her continue to see your greatness as I continue to pray to be a better mother so that I can impart to them in the best way possible that is pleasing to you. Cover her with your blood, continue to protect her in Your name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you disconnect ### from this house, she used to be overbearing over my mom and tried to be like a second daughter to her in a disrespectful way trying to disrespect me and overlook me as her daughter and trying to...
Replies
9
Views
160
Pray for the bad lying mother and ex-wife ### to be humbled and stopped by God from harassing her innocent baby daddy for extra child support money she doesn't need. Pray for ### to stop wrongfully spending her daughters child support money on herself or on her bills, because the child support...
Replies
10
Views
183
Dear God, I pray that my co-worker who spreads lies and hate- receives a new job somewhere else very soon and leaves this job so that I may have peace at work and my boss can focus on bettering his life. Unfortunately- she has used herself to tempt my boss and now because of his lust for her he...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom