Pray for Weight Gain

stansberry

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### to gain weight! He has anorexia and his health is not good. The illness has consumed his brain thinking that food is bad and makes you gain weight. I believe in the power of prayer, please pray for my ### to recover from this illness and gain weight to continue to live a wonderful life. Please pray for weight gain and healing to be back to normal. Thank you for praying!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen! May God bless you.
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer prayer before meals bless food eating disorder Jesus table .jpg
    quote prayer prayer before meals bless food eating disorder Jesus table .jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer healing sick digestion food eating disorder help color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick digestion food eating disorder help color.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a uterine ablation about 2 years ago. Since then I have gained weight significantly. Pls pray that I lose this weight through eating better, exercising and meds that I have been prescribed.
Replies
7
Views
143
Please pray for me to restore back my normal weight. I really need God to intervene and I believe He can. Secondly, I am praying for employment, I really need a job and am trusting God on that one.
Replies
8
Views
240
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healthy weight gain and increased confidence.
Replies
11
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom