Pray for ### to recognize ### ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 7:6 – “At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon begins to share an observation from his own life. He describes looking out from the window of his house, peering...
Replies
8
Views
203
Pray for good Christian president of Ghana, ###, is right to argue that recognizing the transatlantic slave trade as a crime against humanity is an essential step toward justice, because it’s time for the UN to formally recognize the transatlantic slave trade as a crime against humanity. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
155
God recognizes I have finally gotten the inheritance I deserved. God recognizes that I do not play around at all.
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom