Pray for ### to get employment ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Join me to pray for my daughter ### who completed her bachelors 4 years ago and masters degree last year but is still working as a volunteer which she is being tossed around to be laid off any time. I request for our Lord who is the employer of all employers to intervene in her situation...
Replies
7
Views
297
To get employment, so that I may able to overcome financial problems.
Replies
6
Views
209
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,703
Messages
16,802,617
Members
650,209
Latest member
Aeroaltaerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom