Pray for ### to get a job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I am happy to inform us that I have got a job at ###. Thank God for his blessings and thank you for Ur prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
184
Please pray for me to get a job in ### immediately as my visa is going to expire soon. Iam not at all happy or okay now a day's. Because whenever I'm getting calls they are rejecting me. But I really want a job in ###.
Replies
9
Views
182
In need of prayer that I get this county job over the other jobs which are physically harder for me. Let that county job be the road opening to a productive financially gainful career. Amen
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom