Pray For This ### To Hire Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I just received a call from a agency that is calling me back on Wednesday morning to conduct an interview, and please pray that it is HIS will that this is the one for me. It is Term position and that is just fine with me. G-D Bless!
 
Amen. Lord make a way and show favor upon ### in Jesus name..speak Your word Lord on this job and open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing thank You Lord for hearing and answering in your will
 
I am praying for you. That God will bless You with the JOB He wants You to have.

Proverbs 3:5,6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Praying for God to bless you and provide all your needs in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, let this be the position You have provided.
 
Be of good courage. Claim the job and God please go with your ### to the interview. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you today with open arms asking that you grant me a work from home job. I haven’t written back here since my last prayer request because I haven’t been myself lately. I feel so lost and out of touch. It’s been 2 months already and I still haven’t found...
Replies
6
Views
316
My Lord Jesus Christ, I am here again today to submit another prayer request regarding my job application. I am so frustrated because I cannot seem to get a client interview or just get noticed by any company. The days are moving so quickly and my anxiety keeps on getting stronger. I don’t...
Replies
5
Views
258
Pray for the Bigs Security manager Ms. ### to call her new christian applicant Mr. ### to hire him today in ###, ### miraculously Amen.
Replies
7
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom