Pray For This Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawej

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus I come before you with my tears I'm crying to you Father help me to get my wife ### back I do love her so much Father change her heart

Lord put more love in her heart for me please Father help and I believe in you and I can't tell anyone my problems because I know that you are the Father

that can help me and you can hear my cry so I want her back Father look at my childrens the have not seen me for long time now please I need you to make her love me again like we use to be when we meet. I believe in and I know you going to make way where seems no way and you going to put love in her and you going to make her feel like she use to feel about me

thank you I pray this in the powerfull of Jesus AMEN
 
I stand in agreement with you and ask God to answer your prayer, meet your needs and increase your faith in His awesome power. For His glory and your good.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see a specialist until ###. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ### has quit...
Replies
12
Views
239
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom