Pray For The [###]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bodajoshua
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,

Please grant ### wish.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Father, I thank You that our pastors are faithful, and that You preserve them. That they abound with blessings, and do not grow weary in well doing. That You who began a good work in them will perfect it. They are Your workmanship created in Christ Jesus, and equipped in every good thing to do Your will. Work in them that which is well-pleasing in Your sight. Let all grace abound toward them, having sufficiency in all things, and an abundance for every good work. Because they have sowed bountifully, they will reap bountifully, and whether they plant or water, Father, You give the increase. I pray that they continually triumph in Christ, diffusing the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. That all blessings come upon them and overtake them, because they obey the voice of their God. Instruct them and teach them in the way they should go; reveal the deeper things of God to them by Your Spirit. Let them be vessels of honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. Shepherding the flock willingly, eagerly, and being an example to them. Their speech and preaching is in demonstration of the Spirit and power. And they are instant in season and out of season to preach the Word. Every place the soles of their feet tread upon has been given to them. They are strong and of good courage for You, Lord, go with them. They wait on You, and You strengthen them in their heart. Help them set in order things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city. I tear down the strongholds over the pulpit. I lift up our pastors and cover them with the blood of Jesus. Sickness and disease shall in no way come near them, for they are redeemed from the curse of the law. I say that no weapon formed against them will prosper, and every tongue rising against them shall be shown to be in the wrong. Father, let the gifts and anointing on their lives come forth. Birth the things that You have spoken to them in their hearts, as they continually give themselves to prayer and the ministry of the Word. I ask this in your Name Jesus Christ Our Lord and Our Savior, AMEN.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Dear Lord I pray for ### and his family. May you keep them safe so they are able to do your work. Amen
 
Lord we join ### and lift up our voices to you on behalf of the ministers of the gospel, be their shield and strength, give them your Holy Spirit and boldness to proclaim your word without fear, we cover them in the immortal blood of Jesus the Christ. Supply all the need according to your riches in glory. We thank you and we praise for what you are doing the lives of your servants in Jesus name we pray amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray that I can sleep well in night
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear GOD and Jesus, thank you for everything and all my blessings. Plz Lord grant me your strength and protection. Plz keep me aligned with you and plz have people want to ride with me to the meetings and chill. Like ###, ###, etc. plz have ### and ### call me a lot and want to hang out with me...
Replies
11
Views
199
Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom