Pray for the power of the cross ...

Double J

Prayer Partner
Pray for the power of the cross to be manifested in my life in encouraging others for the glory and name of the Lord.
 
### I pray for you.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child with peace, prosperity and good health.
I pray that You would protect and guide ###'s spiritual walk and all of Your child's needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in christ, I have lost my Gold Cross and am feeling really worried about not finding it. It was my carelessness this happened and I have been having it for a long time. Please pray that I will find it and I feel God is trying to say something to me through this.
Replies
14
Views
511
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the Word of God Esther 9:31: To confirm these days of Purim in their times appointed, according as Mordecai the Jew and Esther the queen had enjoined them, and as they had decreed for themselves and for their seed, the matters of the fastings and their...
Replies
7
Views
104
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:3 : A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the Israelites were often drawn to the pagan...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom