Pray For The Potential To Convince ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Latevia77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Latevia77

Guest
Please pray for me to know how to convince my ### to let me go back to working at the daycare when the supervisor calls me back. Pray for help for me to convince her that I know how to behave in a respectable manner. Also, pray for help me to convince my ### to let me go back to church and to pray that I know how to convince my ### that I can sit in church without any attention. Amen
 
You convince her through your behavior. Are you honoring your mom? Are you respecting her the way the Bible instructs you to? If you're doing right, she won't need convincing. Your behavior tells whether or not you're trustworthy.
 
Father,

I thank you for hearing this prayer. Lord I ask for Your blessing upon this family. I ask you to bring them into unity through You. I ask that anything that is hidden in darkness - to cause disunity - will be brought to light. I ask You to lead them into Your perfect truth and help them to be the family You intend them to be. Lord, help them to be a blessing to one another and to others. Reveal Yourself to them and let them come into agreement with You. Lead them in Your ways. Grant them compassionate hearts, fill them with Your love that does not keep records of wrong, and bring joy to their hearts when they think of one another. Bring Your perfect peace and unity into this family. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless this ### and ###'s communication with Your wisdom, teaching, love, peace, joy, forgiveness, and healing from any hurts. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please let the ### return to the Lord and serve him in her own way. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Almighty I put the situation between my daughter and my ex into Your hands,please solve it now and do not let it to escalate further,interfere immediately,keep them quiet and calm,both of them,especially in my house and in radius of 4 miles,do not let them argue on the phone or on the...
Replies
10
Views
151
🙌 Found Potential Place, PTL, 🙇🏻 Correspondence Regarding Questions Addressed, Confirmation, 2nd Option Considered, Ad Response... Father I thank You and those who have asked I can secure my own dwelling -- what has opened is a fairly private shared option, but I have not had my two concerns...
Replies
9
Views
165
Prayer as I did not meet up with a potential ###, as I just know this girl and wanted to see if we can be friends and developed into a relationship. However, to my surprise, this girl named ### has been having sex with multiple other men where she is not even married aka ###. Hence we planned to...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom