Pray for the job

May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that he will lead you to opportunities that will allow you to prosper in all ways that concern you. Stay strong in faith, for our heavenly father of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to find a new job as soon as possible. Please pray God helps me.
Replies
16
Views
157
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
93
The college is laying off more people. Please pray for my job and for stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom