Pray For The Homeless To Stay Warm During This Winter Storm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will my son ### will feel better tonight and I can hear him laugh and that he can eat. Please pray that God will allow us to keep power so we can be warm during this winter storm and that God protects everyone in its path from being cold or hungry. Thank you again...
Replies
6
Views
291
Please pray that Winter Storm ### will be calm, gentle, and peaceful. Amen. Thank you. God bless
Replies
7
Views
267
please, please pray for me in Jesus name, I am right in the path of this winter storm this weekend, also in the path of where they are forecasting the ice, please I live alone and am ###, so pray for me and my fur baby. Praying that my power stays on so I can have heat too and that we are...
Replies
6
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom