Pray for the healing of ### ...

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 states, “There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.” God has a purpose for Covid-19.


Everything Has A Purpose

Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God be the glory through Jesus his son. I am experiencing great sid even effects from a medication given to heal and remove an affliction in my bladder. I thank God through Jesus Jehovah rapha for healing me. Side effects are usually normal with most pharmaceuticals I expected it but not this...
Replies
9
Views
138
Dear Pastor, I am ### from India. I am suffering greatly from gastric and blood pressure issues, and my heart rate increases rapidly. Please pray for me. I believe I will be healthy, Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
154
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom