pray for the ### family that God give them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoman

Servant
pray for the ### family that God give them comfort in there time of sorrow
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray that you grant a moment of courage to ### and ### so that they express themselves and will not be afraid of rejection! I pray that if it is your will, their flame will be rekindled. I pray for this in Jesus' name! Amen
Replies
5
Views
251
That girl soul sure Go to heave. I have a mistake.
Replies
10
Views
143
Lord give ### and ### the courage to confess what they feel for each other. If it is your will get them closer together and help them pave the way forward. In Jesus name, I pray.
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom