Pray for the blood of Jesus to cover ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee1957

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for the blood of Jesus to cover ### to break all spells and hexes put on him by ###!! pray for angels to surround him
 
Lord send Your angels and breathe Your life into him. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He to be fully covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ. The whole atmosphere around him to be covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ and he not to make mistake with his meds. All meds to be taken properly and if he took something wrong not to have bad effects. The Blood of Jesus Christ to cover him...
Replies
13
Views
213
I am going through a lot and I believes I am going through spiritual Warfare. Please pray for ### as soon as possible in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
1K
To God be the glory. I'm not boasting other than in the lord but I must testify of the power of God. There is a woman in this shelter that worships ungodly spirits. This morning around 2am I walked in on her in the restroom carrying on in her spiritual action. I immediately plead the Blood of...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom