Pray for the binding of my relationship with my fiance. Pray for

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray for the binding of my relationship with my fiance. Pray for protection for our love and our continued growth with each other and with God. Pray for peace in our households and peace with our impending wedding. Pray for less stress for him as he is a businessman. Pray that he concentrates less on money and more on God, us, and the future ahead of us. Pray that his heart remains humble this year as it's easy to forget where you come from when you have monetary success. Break his heart and create something new in him, God. Pray for our finances, our houses, and the decisions that are surrounding that due to the housing market. Thank you for your prayers.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray for me and my fiance. All started after God instructed me to fast. I met this man from Nigeria and we been in a relationship for sometime then separate. But I can still here God telling me to put him closer to my heart. Iif it is Gods will for us to be together let it be . Kindly pray for...
Replies
Views
Pray for me and my fiance. All started after God instructed me to fast. I met this man from Nigeria and we been in a relationship for sometime then separate. But I can still here God telling me to put him closer to my heart. Iif it is Gods will for us to be together let it be . Kindly pray for...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please pray for my fiance hes in financial problem and pray for our relationship and our marriage
Replies
Views
Please pray for my fiancé to find a career within his degree. He is financially stressed and i hope he will find peace and relief soon.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom