Pray for success in my examination, which ...

SwaatthiSmilee

Beloved of All
Pray for success in my examination, which is on tomorrow. I need to pass this examination to get my job permanent. Please pray for God's wisdom, knowledge and guidance. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Keep us safe, healthy, and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
123
Next week I'm having ### exams. My future depends on this examination. Kindly pray for performing well and passing my exam. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
7
Views
311
I pray that let God bless me with success in my tomorrow JAMB examination let me score 300 and above I know his the only one who can do it for me I pray he guide me and make me do everything right and at the right time and he will bless me with all my heart desires both the one I pray for and...
Replies
8
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom