Pray for some sleep and numbness to be gone

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I praise you and exalt you on high. Thank you for loving us and all the blessings our lives. Most of all thank you for your son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. I pray and commit my numb toe on the left foot that may your healing powers touch it and ease the numbness. Breath of...
Replies
7
Views
275
Dear God our loving heavenly father, I praise you and glorify your name. Thank you so much for your goodness and for answering my prayers. I put my trust in you. Forgive me from my sins and accept my praise to you. Thank you too for all those who prayed for me may you bless them and answer their...
Replies
8
Views
272
Please pray that God will heal me and return feeling back into my right foot. It feels like it's trying to fall asleep not quite pins and needles but that numby feeling right before. It's tolerable when I'm awake and I barely notice. But when I'm trying to fall asleep it's all I can focus on...
Replies
7
Views
580
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom