Pray for solutions

Dear Lord, thank you for keeping me afloat, I am still battling, please keep watch over me, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray for solutions upon my life and my loved one in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
394
Father you do what is best I want freedom and I don't want that responsibility so if my ex can't have him I pray you will speak to his heart just like I am adopting him because I cannot afford him. JESUS you see my life you know everything I still need 4 kittens out to be adopted please help the...
Replies
14
Views
245
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 44:13 – “I will punish those who live in Egypt with the sword, famine and plague, as I punished Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God speaks through Jeremiah to warn the remnant of Judah who fled to...
Replies
10
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom