pray for ###, she was in car wreck age ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for granddaughter she was in car wreck age ### and got whip lash and is in ### now it happen last nite but her mom just took her in now and they giving her meds and doing x ray on legs
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for ###'s emotional wellbeing and prayer our car is not totaled so we can get ot fixed we did not have gap insurance
Replies
6
Views
126
Please pray for my boyfriend ### ###. He is unconscious and broke both legs in ###, ###. I live in ### and can’t be with him which breaks my heart. Please pray for a quick recovery and be home with me soon.
Replies
11
Views
303
Please pray for my ### she got in a car wreck this morning and she is in the hospital she has a fractured rib, fractured sternum, and she has a problem with her back please pray that God completely heals her from all sickness and disease and she also has ### please keep her in prayer God bless...
Replies
9
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom