Pray for ###'s temper to get under control he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
Pray for ###'s temper to get under control. He is ###-### years old and has been brought up with not such a good home life and peers. Now it's time for him to be an adult, not a little boy anymore.
 
Lord, I lift up ###'s grandson before you. Grant him salvation. Let him become a young man after your own heart. Allow him to become a man after your strategy. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### he needs to be saved he is a good guy but I don't know if he is saved or not he got out of prison a few weeks ago he was falsely accused of a crime that he did not do he got 25 years in prison and now he is out and he can not live with family he had to quickly find a home...
Replies
9
Views
388
Good afternoon, prayer request members, my name is Alissa and I have a very desperately and urgent request that really needs to be prayed for still ASAP, so my 84 year old Grandfather named ### ### has been an alcoholic his whole life but now it’s gotten to the point where it’s extremely bad and...
Replies
6
Views
319
My husband (###) and I (###) have been together for almost 15yrs (married 2.5yrs) and have 2 wonderful children together. This past year or so has been the most difficult and challenging season of our relationship yet. We have both made mistakes, we have both done damage to our relationship, but...
Replies
12
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom