Pray For ###'s Struggle With Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Bear

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayer for my wife who is struggling with heroin. She struggled in the past but got through it and was okay for 3+ years. We have allowed the enemy to sneak into our home. We have two wonderful children who love their mother very much as I do. It's my fault for not being the spiritual leader of my household and allowing the enemy a foothold. I ask for prayer for my wife's struggle and for strength and support and deliverance and protection from the enemy. My wife has such a calling on her life and only with prayer and God's Divine power can this be done. I pray for the safety of my family.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### who has struggled in one way or another, physically, mentally, addiction, wrongful thinking, living and overall bandage for over ### years. She believes in our Lord and Savior. I pray and continue to ask our Father to set her free from all bandage and illnesses...
Replies
8
Views
343
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
51
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom