Pray For ###'s ### In Hospital

  • Thread starter Thread starter conny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

conny

Guest
Please pray for my best lady's ### months daughter who is hospitalised because of some brain disorder.
 
"Through the Blood of Jesus she is healed, by His stripes she is healed" There is no sickness or disease He did not bare on the cross i.e. through Him who is willing and able I pray for healing in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you very much. I also believe she is healed by the blood of Jesus. There is no sickness, no problem that is greater than him. Halelujah!!!!
 
Lord touch this child and her family allow Your spirit to minister to them in this time of trouble..Lord we lift holy hands thanking You for having Your way in this situation...in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have to go to hospital end of this months because of a mental desease.I am glad, the door opened now and very thankful.Please pray for my stay there that everything works out fine and I can recover in Jesus Name.
Replies
11
Views
171
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
337
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm trying hard to understand and keep my faith. I'm tired, just when I think things are getting better seems the opposite. I pray and I pray. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move into the apartment this week coming up in ###. I pray my son ###...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom