Pray for ###'s Health

HandOfGod

Humble Prayer Partner
The health of my wife is up and down. She is even unable to take her medications because of nausea. Her case is complicated and without God's own hands of healing we have no where to look. Brethren, help me with prayers for my wife ### and the entire family in Jesus name amen.
 
I was extremely ill w/ Fibromyalgia for 15 years before I finally discovered negative ion therapy. I don’t know your wife’s illness but I offer my prayers on her behalf.
 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thine own understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path.. I have prayed for your wife in Jesus name....Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mum, ###. I have discovered that she has early onset of dementia. She has a lot of unhealthy life style choices that I struggle to communicate to her properly for I am unwell mentally myself. Please pray that she may start planning her week around Church on Sunday, that she...
Replies
11
Views
148
I pray to god for my wife’s health and when she goes to her doctors appointment everything’s is good including her heart and liver and kidneys and her blood is clean no diseases and cancer free thank you lord Jesus amen
Replies
12
Views
230
My mum ### with 1 of her jobs; it’s ###, they stopped giving her the money, she decided to change banks; hope my dad ### didn’t mess it up. Another job of hers, ### is changing way of payment, hope she does what is needed on time, so she gets it. Me and many others use paratransit as we...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom