Pray for ###'s Deliverance from Schizophrenia

Immanuel

Humble Prayer Partner
I recently found out that my wife (###) is schizophrenic. During the earlier days of marriage, she was very confined to herself, anger at the peak, very stubborn. I couldn't figure out why she was behaving rudely, even though I stay calm. Last month she tried to act strange; she used to converse which couldn't be comprehended. She told me that she hears strange voices which prompt her and she was unable to sleep for days.

I had no clue what was going on but just praying to God for help. I had fixed an appointment with a psychiatrist, who diagnosed it to be schizophrenia/paranoia. The doctor advised me that she can't be a good mother or a good wife. I was shattered totally but I have no plans to give up praying for her. My wife has no faith in God; she doesn't believe in the word. She gets wild or annoyed if someone prays or advises her. She doesn't sleep at all; this is taking a toll on her health.

I request you to please pray for my wife so that she is delivered from schizophrenia completely and sleeps peacefully. Please keep her in your prayers and request everyone from your prayer group to pray for her deliverance.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I am praying for ###. I lift up ### to Jesus and pray that God heals her emotionally, physically, mentally. From everything clouding her mind and her spirit, I pray that God heals her completely and that she finds you LORD. Help her not to be a lost sheep. Help her to know you, seek you and know that only You can heal her Lord. Have mercy on this servant and his wife and help her to know Your healing. In Jesus name, I pray that you Heal ### and let her be completely rid of this illness that has taken over her mind. Anything is possible for you Lord. Let a miracle be done in Jesus name, in Jesus blood, amen.
 
I am praying for ###. I lift up ### to Jesus and pray that God heals her emotionally, physically, mentally. From everything clouding her mind and her spirit, I pray that God heals her completely and that she finds you LORD. Help her not to be a lost sheep. Help her to know you, seek you and know that only You can heal her Lord. Have mercy on this servant and his wife and help her to know Your healing. In Jesus name, I pray that you Heal ### and let her be completely rid of this illness that has taken over her mind. Anything is possible for you Lord. Let a miracle be done in Jesus name, in Jesus blood, amen.

Thank you for your Prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up my husband ### and ask for Your mighty deliverance in his life. Lord, You are the healer of hearts and the binder of wounds. I ask that You would step into his past and heal every past memory, hurt, or attachment that still has a hold on him...
Replies
8
Views
237
Lord please here my cry for my ###. Tonight I cannot even sleep, my heart is so heavy with worry and turmoil. I know I serve the living God and know that the blood of Jesus is able to deliver us from our sins. Help me to believe, what I see with my natural eyes is just awful but I know you are...
Replies
7
Views
270
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a very severe mental illness called schizophrenia, I am deathly ill with it right now. I am nearly screaming in pain, throwing up every day, sometimes several times a day. These are symptoms of my disease. I feel like I may have to go...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom