Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my finances and pray that I can have children and that jesus loves me pray for work and pray for any demonic attack and pray that I can know jesus loves me pray for my finances that I can pay my bills pray that I can finish all the blue arrow catering level 2 things pray for my head and...
Replies
11
Views
131
Dear God, I'm sorry for the sins I have made and repent fully. Let me be reborn in your eyes, and the way you see fit for me. Let the path you have planned for me lead me down the road in the future. I'm sorry for my adultery, I'm only ### and in no way am ready for a kid, I would want to give...
Replies
8
Views
368
Pray me and my ### get along, and pray my children be have and listen to us today. Pray protection plea the blood over our house, car, ###, us, our dog ###, and ### and Her ### and grand ### in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom