RonTan777
Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Fellow Believers Saints and Prayer Warriors.
I am in a bit of a stalemate at the moment. The Enemies worst attacks have stalled thanks to all your Prayers for me and my own Prayers.
But I am also stuck. There's been no breakthrough on my aims to shift interstate. Provision to make my Exodus has not yet come.
And worst still my business has currently stagnanted. I have 3 big bills that need to be paid and I don't want to dig into my savings or inheritence to pay them. Provision should come from my income but my income has dried up.
The Reserve Bank Governor in Australia has raised interest rates to nearly 4% she says its to control inflation but all it does is hurt mortage holders and borrowers and businesses who require people to spend money to survive. I have had no sales on my Ebay store for nearly 2 weeks now. Unseasonal rain is curtailing the number of days I can sell in the market cutting my cash income too.
Please Pray that the Rain will stop Falling in Victoria on weekends and Mondays ( the days I need to trade in the market )
Please Pray that people regardless of the economic situation will start buying on my Ebay store again especially items I haven't sold for a long time.
Please Pray for Provision to Pay my 3 big bills Gas, Mechanic Repair bill And accountants fees for doing my tax return $###
Please Pray that the Lord Breaks down the barrier spiritual and physical to me being able to make my Exodus to Queensland by granting me a Great and Mighty Provision.
Please Pray that the Lord will send me heaps of buyers to purchase all my bulky and junk items on my Ebay store and Market Stall so I can clear out some of my fathers deceased estate effects and clear some room in my shed and house please !
Please Pray that the Lord will honour his word to PROVIDE in time of need especially since I still tithe and Praise the Lord everyday.
Please Pray that the Lord will improve my health and keep HAYFEVER at bay which can affect me badly this time off the year and impact my ability to earn an income.
Thank the Lord for his Grace in keeping the Enemy at bay in my life and maintaining Peace in my family and household at this time.
Asking all these things in Jesus Name.
Praise the Lord.
Thank you all.
###
I am in a bit of a stalemate at the moment. The Enemies worst attacks have stalled thanks to all your Prayers for me and my own Prayers.
But I am also stuck. There's been no breakthrough on my aims to shift interstate. Provision to make my Exodus has not yet come.
And worst still my business has currently stagnanted. I have 3 big bills that need to be paid and I don't want to dig into my savings or inheritence to pay them. Provision should come from my income but my income has dried up.
The Reserve Bank Governor in Australia has raised interest rates to nearly 4% she says its to control inflation but all it does is hurt mortage holders and borrowers and businesses who require people to spend money to survive. I have had no sales on my Ebay store for nearly 2 weeks now. Unseasonal rain is curtailing the number of days I can sell in the market cutting my cash income too.
Please Pray that the Rain will stop Falling in Victoria on weekends and Mondays ( the days I need to trade in the market )
Please Pray that people regardless of the economic situation will start buying on my Ebay store again especially items I haven't sold for a long time.
Please Pray for Provision to Pay my 3 big bills Gas, Mechanic Repair bill And accountants fees for doing my tax return $###
Please Pray that the Lord Breaks down the barrier spiritual and physical to me being able to make my Exodus to Queensland by granting me a Great and Mighty Provision.
Please Pray that the Lord will send me heaps of buyers to purchase all my bulky and junk items on my Ebay store and Market Stall so I can clear out some of my fathers deceased estate effects and clear some room in my shed and house please !
Please Pray that the Lord will honour his word to PROVIDE in time of need especially since I still tithe and Praise the Lord everyday.
Please Pray that the Lord will improve my health and keep HAYFEVER at bay which can affect me badly this time off the year and impact my ability to earn an income.
Thank the Lord for his Grace in keeping the Enemy at bay in my life and maintaining Peace in my family and household at this time.
Asking all these things in Jesus Name.
Praise the Lord.
Thank you all.
###
